Friday, May 4, 2007

Jenny...let me telllllll you!


This post is dedicated to my girl Jenny.

Jenny just got the position of 2008 Fashion Week Director for STRUT. I am soooo proud of her.

Jenny and I met on the way to a Rebecca St. james concert almost 10 years ago this month. I immediately sensed that God wanted to create a special friendship. I asked the Lord what I could do to make a step forward and He told me to sow into her future. All I had with me was a roll of film. I gave it to her saying that it was a seed of faith sowing into her future and she surprised me by saying, "My dream is to be a photographer." She is so talented and amazing.

Her friendship has been so dear to me. We haven't seen eachother in over 5 years and I think we've talked on the phone twice but we both know that we are eternal friends.

Here's to you, Jenny!

Just for you, watch the sideba video. A perfect blend of my addiction to youtube,your obsession with Extreme Makeover Home Edition and both of our general respect for Kermit.

Love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here's to you Holly!!! Love your posts!