Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Jesus is a rockstar!

Jesus is a rockstar! Seriously. He is just the coolest King ever. Ever.
Today I was just spending time praying and praising Him. Earlier, I felt so defeated and ready to throw in the towel. I've been trusting Him and believing Him for something for three years and today it just feel like it's all been a waste. And while my flesh would love to throw in the towel, I know the truth:
I have too much history with God. I am ruined from the ordinary. I know that He is good. I know that He is good. I'm beyond convinced-it's reality. He's good. Period.
So, I can't quit trusting Him. Today, when I felt like I had no fight left in me, I just started to praise Him. Just started to tell Him how much I love Him and even reminding Him of the words that Shadrach, Meshach and Abed-nago said, "We know that our God is able to deliver us. But if He does not, we will never bow to a false god."
And that's it. I know that God is able to deliver what I am believing Him for, and if it doesn't happen today I will not give in to worry, fear and doubt. I will trust Him. I will praise. Because He is good.
Period.

1 comment:

Tamatha said...

Amen Holly! Amen!:o)