Sunday, July 29, 2007

Sometimes you just gotta stick your head out the window and yell "Help!" to anyone who will listen.

Last straw...
The straw that broke the camel's back...
I'm approaching it with rapid speed.
Today, my youngest hasn't let me go two feet from her without yelling "Mom" and wanting to be held. Tried to talk on the phone with my uncle. I think he was well, at least that's what I sorta discerned in between talking with him and Brie yelling "Mom" every two seconds.
It all becomes a comedy as my oldest decides that copying Brie would be fun. So, now I hear "Mom" being yelled every second. First by Brie and then echoed by Anne.
Utter gong show.
So, Uncle Dan if you get to read this: I love you and I hope that you are having a great summer day.
If you'll all excuse me, I'm going to open a window and yell for help from any person who thinks they can possibly help me regain my patience and sanity.

No comments: