Wednesday, August 15, 2007

packing up

Today I am packing to move to our new house. Yay! Finally(!) purchased a new home. Yippee! So thankful to God.
In anticipation of the premire of HSM2 Friday night, I put the song Breaking Free on the side bar. You can see that the packing has worn me down and although I'm excited to move, I'm really looking forward to my Thursday night veg out night with my friend Becky (as we watch the season finale of So you think you can dance) and my Friday night "reliving my teenage years" High School Musical 2 premiere.
Will post some pics of the one bedroom place we'll be vacating.
In the meantime, here are some of my favourite lines from movies:

From Mystery Men:
-We are number one! All others are number two, or lower.
-You must lash out with all limbs, like the octopus who plays the drums.
-And the lone wolf hunts alone...
-we've got a date with destiny, and she ordered the lobster

Naked Gun 21/2
The truth hurts doesn't it, Hapsburg? Oh sure, it doesn't hurt as much as jumping on a bicycle with no seat on but it hurts!

Singin' in the Rain
-There is nothing between us. There has never been anything between us. Just air.

Toy Story 2
I'm a married spud... I'm a married spud... I'm a married spud!

1 comment:

Keshi said...

Good luck Diva!

Keshi.