Friday, December 14, 2007

Happy Birthday to Brie...belated





My baby girl is two!

Time has whipped by and I'm here holding two years worth of wonderful memories. My daughter Brienda is nicknamed Sunnybear. She has the sunniest disposition in the world. She wakes up and says, "Oh, hi!" She lies on the floor and extends her arms and hands and says,"I'mflyin'!" She is very polite and almost always says,"Thank you, Ma-ma." And when she is in one of her two year old moods instead of saying "no", her eyebrows come down, her lip pouts out, she waves her hand and says,"Never!"

She is complete and total sugar. Thank you God for the sunshine that my daughter brings.

6 comments:

Shaun and Holly said...

She sounds like a simply lovely little girl! (We have one of those too...we call her "sunbeam"! ;o)

Marla said...

What a beauty! Happy Birthday!!

Brambleberry said...

Such a sweet thing! Wishing her many many many more!

Unknown said...

she is soo precious!

Melissa in Mel's World said...

Your daughter is absolutely beautiful...I especially love the pics of her with you and your husband individually...they are fabulous!

Tamatha said...

Great pics:o)