Thursday, November 19, 2009

Simple ways to say i love you to yourself

Lately I have been saying 'I love you' to myself in the following ways:

The crock pot. Dear sweet friend who does my cooking for you while Im out all day. You are good to me.

A few drops of essential oil of lavender on the pillow at night. Instant relaxation and a restful sleep in minutes.

Peppermint essential oil in the morning to va-va-voom the day

Wearing my big bling rings around and talking with my hands more

Chasing my son around on all fours

Calling my husband and talking to him on the phone and listening to him. Listening is powerful gift to give your marriage. I love what he has to say.

What do you do to say I love you to yourself?


1 comment:

Shaun and Holly said...

What do I do to say that I love myself?

~smile at myself in the mirror *giggle*

~have a coffee in my favorite mug

~buy myself new makeup (so fun, even if it is just a new chapstick!)

~journal

H.