Monday, March 1, 2010

I was in my Toyota screaming at the radio, yo!

Every special moment that happens in life you can recall where you were when it happened.

I was sitting on the pavement steps when I realized I was finally done school.

I was in a tree house when my boyfriend (now husband), Jeep, gave me a promise ring.

I was staring into the fridge wanting mayo and chicken chili sauce mixed together when I realized that I was pregnant with my second child.

I remember where I was when Canada won Olympic Gold in Hockey at the Vancouver 2010 games.

Where were you?


3 comments:

Camie said...

I was in the mall! And we knew Canada won because of all the shouting! So fun!

Sami Jo said...

sleeping... (not bitter... not one bit)

just kidding it was a good game - so i heard from my husband... i really was sleeping. naptime always follows church at our house.

rah rah go canada - very memorable winter olympics - i have heard wonderful things about all you canadians being very welcoming and friendly! & i love how you are all so patriotic!

sara said...

Cute- a treehouse!

Ummm, was that on Sunday night? I was at my in-laws house meeting my cute nephew for the first time. The game was on in the background.