Monday, May 31, 2010

Yes, a Canadian would think of this brilliant plan

Thanks for all the blog-love and remarks on my last day of having open comments.

Joann, I am more than willing to be the guinea pig here and I'll keep you posted as to how this whole 'no comment thing' is going. Who knows maybe I'll start a revolution.

Speaking of revolutions that I have started...
Did you know what day it is today?
You don't?
Well, let me enlighten you, dear friends.

Yep.

I *heart* my country.

This is another Canadian brain child, and, frankly it's pure brilliance.
As most of you know, I've never gone on Wastebook Facebook and I have written several times about all of the Facebook craziness (You will recall such posts as: You're so vain, I bet you think Facebook is all about you; Has anyone seen my husband? and Expletives!)

Brilliant Canadians.

Thanks again for the blog love.
I appreciate all the sentiments (ktjane) and all the shock (BK). I do enjoy growing this little community and we'll see what happens in the future. As for now, I think it's important that I focus on my other duties.

Like...ending Wastebook.







No comments: