Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Cat Came Back the Very Next Day

A second cat has join the massacre of my spinach.


I looked out my window and, behold, a new cat. It's the other local stray. It is sitting all plucky, like a hen laying eggs, on top of my spinach.

My brave spinach.


Worse, it has left offerings of the most gruesome kind.


Hair balls.


On the ground, the gobs of hair are lying next to my brave green soldiers, who try their best to rise to the sun above.


Blasted beasts.


Is there no end to the torture they inflict on my life?


How to rid them....how I ask, to no one in particular, and especially now since I’ve diasbled comments?


Blast!


Checking online for methods of trapping cats humanely and releasing them into the wild, wild bush far from my house. (I would never really do this. That you think I would shatters my soul. Really.)


There must be alternative methods of removal.


I need to talk to someone wise and all-knowing.


I need to talk to someone in town who knows how to get rid of unwanted animals.


Pest control, perhaps?


I’ll keep you posted.



No comments: