Friday, September 10, 2010

And now a word from the indestructible plastic toy company

You've gotta find a way to get out of your own way, so you can progress in life.


The toy lives.

And as it lives, I suffer.
--Not from the knowledge that I intentionally let it fall to a demise by drowning
--Not from turning a blind eye as it bobbed up for air the third time
--Not from the notion that I am a mother who would let a noisy toy be destroyed by what seemed to be "only an accident."

No, I suffer for a different sort of reason.

I suffer because it lives.
It refused to die and now...NOW...talks in a high-pitched fast paced voice that is ten times more annoying then the first.

And that, my friends, is what I call a big drink of Irony.

And the irony is that they wrote better without access to my quotes.

No comments: