Thursday, September 30, 2010

I bet Van Gogh's mother didn't have to put up with this

Deb, I love the pillow I won from your blog.
In fact, I was going to do a whole post about this amazing pillow that I won, that you made and how it contains the alphabet on it.
Bombshell shocker:
My son has decorated it with red marker.
I'm putting it in the wash. I'll let you know how it fares.

I've been contemplating painting the kids room.
My son likes to colour on the wall.
I've put the whole painting thing on hold.

Markers now reside high up and out of son's reach.
My son has now mastered climbing into forbidden areas where markers are kept out of high reach.

I'm thinking of teaching my son 'no' in 7 different languages. I am hoping this will get the point across.

He's two.
He's on the loose.
And he's an artist.

I'm the parent.
I'm in charge.
But he's too artistic to take me seriously.

Help!

6 comments:

Taylor said...

Oh, Darn! My little Van Gogh colored took a pen to my walls.

Andrea said...

Oh no! I hope it comes out!

Jenny said...

girl you should paint those walls chalkboard and let him do his thing!

redeemed diva said...

Jenny
I have a chalkboard door. It has only made the artist bloom

Jenny said...

ah well you can't stand in the way of greatness I guess

Deb said...

I'm sorry but I can't help laughing about the pillow!