Monday, July 7, 2008

Trip Highlights

Since Happydoodler Holly begged so nicely...I'm back. I got back a while ago. But the day after I returned I felt compelled to move into our new house...and so I have finally plugged in my computer, caught up on youtube's version of So You Think You Can Dance and have downloaded some pictures of our trip.
A blurry pic of the City of Fountains-Kansas City, MO
Kansas at night in the Light and Power district
The only WW1 Memorial in all of USA
Downtown
Another fountain--at night this has a flame that burns on top

Best part of the trip: time alone with my man!

3 comments:

Shaun and Holly said...

Yah!!!!! Welcome home!
Holly

Heather Keno said...

I hope that you are enjoying your cute house and amazing yard!

Brambleberry said...

Looks like you had a lovely time!