Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Perhaps I don't have to rule out having my own cookbook one day


Success! Success!

I finally did it! No more smooshed, flattened cookies. No more must I bear the burden of delivering burnt cookies to loved ones. No longer, friends, no longer.
I made yummy, and puffy with a bit of crispiness to it type of cookies. They were gobbled in mere moments and the hit of this house.

I know what you're thinking. Diva, we remember the last time. Are you sure these are not a store bought mix?
I'm positive my friends. I made these with my own hands.

You're dying to know my secret aren't you?

Ok, I'll tell.





These are actually blueberry muffins gone horribly wrong.

4 comments:

Brambleberry said...

Thank you for the best laugh I've had all week. :) (They look delicious! What a happy accident!!)

Sissy said...

Oh dear. Oh dear.

Camie said...

lol - really! They do look yummy though!

Tamatha said...

lol! That's awesome!:o)haha