Monday, April 19, 2010

How NOT to look like a band member of K*SS


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


So here is a little tutorial for all you ladies...

Step One: Do not apply this right before you go to church
Step Two: Do not sing this song and cry as you worship your Saviour


Do not worry, you do not end up looking like this:
Step Three: Afterwards, do not greet other members of the congregation without first looking in the mirror or asking your spouse if it your face looks ok.
Do not wonder why people are looking at you funny.
Do not laugh hysterically when you go to the bathroom and finally see yourself in the mirror.
Do not do that.

I would never do that, though.

Because I don't laugh hysterically!




10 comments:

On the Bright Side said...

NO. Way. Is that for real?! I'm laughing and crying a little inside for you. And I will certainly take that advice to heart next time I go mascara shopping! :)

redeemed diva said...

Yes. Yes, that's real. That's me. And that did happen to me. I wish the other congregation members had blogs so that they could write what they saw on their end. I think that would be entertaining, non?

Camie said...

Hahahaa! Now I wish I really would have seen you! You're too funny! ((Hugs))

Umm you have a little something...Uh, right there....

Hahaha, still laughing!

Anonymous said...

Best Not Me post ever! So funny!!! Thanks for the smile!

Jamie said...

Ha, ha, HA! Do you think it's God's way of keeping us humble?

I love when He moves like that during worship. Note to self: wear waterproof mascara to church.

The Household 6 Diva said...

Oh my goodness --
Girl you are FUH-NNY!!

This is SOO something that would happen to me!!! And that picture of you is awesome!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LeAnna said...

Haha! I'm laughing with you, not at you! I promise! I've never had this happen, either. Ahem.
You asked about my love story, and I wanted to let you know I added a link for it under our wedding picture on my side bar. I wrote it out for Valentines Day this year, and it has the whole shebang! ;)

Erin @ Closing Time said...

I would definitely have to laugh hysterically!! I might even laugh until I cried some more! :)

Amy said...

I would think it would cross peoples minds that you must've shed a tear or two. I'm suprised no one asked you if everything was okay or if you needed a tissue. I would've...some people's kids.

Have a Blessed Day!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! I am laughing so hard! How hilarious! I love that you took it all in stride.